Hi cant install plugins on my site

keep getting error when I try to install never had this trouble on the other site. the current site

for the video wordpress tutorials and i tested some others nothing uploads

• darrenmonroe
    • New Recruit

You mean you want me to actually WORK?! Darn you and the WPMUDEV staff LOL (laughing) for making me lazy and loving the instant installs .I guess I will be making my own Starbucks coffee today as well. Seriously though I got it installed and hope I gave you guys a laugh thanks :slight_smile:

• aristath
    • Recruit

@darrenmonroe goat achiever, I'm still smiling.
    Actually I think that post just made my day...

I'm glad you got it installed!
    However, if the issue persists with other plugins as well, I would suggest you take a look at your folder permissions. Perhaps your plugins folder is not writable by your webserver or the wrong user is assigned? Anyway, since it worked via FTP it's not a big deal. It might be worth taking a look at if you've got an itch and nothing better to do. :stuck_out_tongue:
    If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to post back here.

Take care!
    Ari.

• darrenmonroe
    • New Recruit

GOOD! :slight_frown:making your day comment)

But I actually FYI just downloaded and uploaded via wordpress and then cleared the domain through your reg system and it worked.

I figured it had something to do with all of the hacker attacks hitting login infos in the last month around the world.

OR the executive staff at WPMUDEV losing a bet at a weekend strip club and shutting down half our plugins.

Either way :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.