Hi Guys, I am wondering if there is a plugin that can be integrated with membership and enables to d

I would like to have a membership site, where each member has an email reminder set up, which reminds them when each of their student's payment is due.

• aecnu

Greetings TheMonk,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

I would like to have a membership site, where each member has an email reminder set up, which reminds them when each of their student's payment is due.

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like this would be a useful customization to the plugin. Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development.

This feature had not been integrated in the past due to its subscription based format and that members are sent an email when they have made the next payment. i.e. PayPal, etc. all send emails for subscriptions when payments have been made. Of course if they do not have the funds in their account PayPal etc. automatically sends them another email informing them of this.

So in a way this is already being done by the gateway that is handling the subscription payments.

Any other +1's for this feature out there?

Thank again for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• TheMonk

@aecnu

Thanks for the reply

The email alert feature I am talking about is slightly different than what's currently in the plugin, see below.

The membership site I am setting up is for small certification organizations, who has an established members base.

By joining my site, they can do the following
    > Managing members
    > Send email notification to both organization themselves and member when members need to renew their certificates.
    There are more notification types, but very similar to the above

Is setting up MU an option?

If this type of plugin is not available in WPMU, do you know any that would do the trick?

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.