Hi i am back…can someone review my site

Can someone take a look at my site mijnautomatischegeldmachine(dot)com

As you see i have a responsive theme but it looks not so good on mobile devices? The most important for me at this moment is to provide my users with a subsite and a webshop. If possible i want to give all users a blog with preset banners by using new blog templates and i also a webshop. Please can you investigate the multi site instalation and give me advice what is the best i can do? I think marketpress is the best but i do not know which steps to take…Please advice…if you need my credentials to login let me know?

Kind regards

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @virtualassistant,

Welcome back to the WPMU Dev community.

Can someone take a look at my site mijnautomatischegeldmachine(dot)com

As you see i have a responsive theme but it looks not so good on mobile devices?

I checked your site and found you are using Responsive theme from cyberchimps.

You can ask theme specific questions on the following forum.

http://cyberchimps.com/forum/free/responsive/

If possible i want to give all users a blog with preset banners by using new blog templates and i also a webshop. Please can you investigate the multi site instalation and give me advice what is the best i can do? I think marketpress is the best but i do not know which steps to take…Please advice…if you need my credentials to login let me know?

You have already answered your question that using New Blog Templates and MarketPress eCommerce plugins is a way to go.

There isn’t any reason to login in to your site therefore i don’t need your site credentials to login.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.