Hi I am getting the following error (using debug true in wp-config)

I was not able to manage my mapped domains in admin, so I set debug to true in wp-config and got the following error.
Fatal error: Class 'Punycode' not found in /home3/ukvnet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Punycode.php on line 42

When I removed the D M plugin things worked, so I could edit the sub domain site.
I then installed a new version of domain mapping and it was back as before not being able to manage my domain mapping. Also I cannot get my Sites page to show my sites in network admin. I have logged out and in again, and disabled most of my plugins with no result.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey there Paul,

Hope you're doing well today!

When I removed the D M plugin things worked, so I could edit the sub domain site.
    I then installed a new version of domain mapping and it was back as before not being able to manage my domain mapping. Also I cannot get my Sites page to show my sites in network admin. I have logged out and in again, and disabled most of my plugins with no result.

So when Domain Mapping is active you can't go to your domain mapping settings? Or you can't go to the list of domain mapped sites tab within the settings?

Do you mind granting support access so I can take a closer look at what is happening here? :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• paul_jenner
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Tyler

Thanks for the reply, I get to the settings page but the sites do not show so I can't manage them, I need to delete some of them and transfer others.
    It has also appeared to be messing up my admin panel as well, when I update plugins, they all update but then go back to the first plugin to update again, however when I leave the screen the plugins are all updated OK.
    My login to the Network admin is

[removed for members security]

Most of the sites don't matter too much except for singingforpleasure, mriengineering, findfoodanddrink and classicalspectacular.

Best regards

Paul

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Paul, sorry about that, I should have been more clear - could you grant access through your WPMU DEV Dashboard? This is a public forum so it's best not to post any credentials here. You may want to change your password just incase :slight_smile:

You can grant support access by following this guide here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Once you have done that post back here and we'll take a closer look!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @paul_jenner

I hope you are well today.

I am sorry for the delay. The support access is expired, would you please enable again?

Also, would you please reinstall the plugin? Instead of deactivating and deleting, please download the plugin from https://premium.wpmudev.org/download/507802068_domain-mapping-4.2.0.6.zip then unzip and upload into /wp-content/plugins folder to overwrite the existing domain mapping plugin via FTP.

Please let us know if it works then.

Cheers
    Ash

• paul_jenner
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Ashok

I have renewed the support access, also I have downloaded and uploaded the domain mapping plugin.

I used my cpanel for this and uploaded the zip and then moved it to the domain mapping folder in the wp plugins folder, I would presume this wrote over the old domain mapping files?

However this has not fixed the problem.

Many thanks

Paul

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @paul_jenner

I am seeing a different error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC in /home3/ukvnet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Vendor/Punycode.php on line 75

This is because you are using older version of php. I think your version is less than 5.3. You need to have php v5.3 at least. Please update your php and check again.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.