....Hi. I have dripping Subscription Plan with six levels. each one two weeks

Hi. I have dripping Subscription Plan
.with six levels. each one two weeks
When user pay for subscription in my site, all works good
but when I create new user with dashboard, and I add my dripping Subscription Plan
.level 1 beginning, but after two weeks not change to next level
what I need to do to fix it. For the transition from level to level will automatically?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @yehoshua,

Can you doublecheck that the member has been assigned your payment gateway & that it doesn't say 'admin' in the all member list.

I think it will only work if they have a payment gateway assigned other than admin. Hover over the gateway where it says admin, and then select move,

In the popup window, select move from 'admin' to your selected gateway.

Hope this helps

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Yehoshua,

Hope you don't mind me chipping in here :slight_smile:

If you still need help doing this you should be able to create dripped membership level by going to Membership 2 -> Membership -> Create New Membership and then selecting Dripped Content Membership, please see screenshot.

Once you have that you can setup protection rules in Membership 2 -> Protection Rules.

As for switching between levels automatically you should be able to achieve that by selecting finite access for your level and using "After this membership ends" option that allows you to change to another level after membership ends, see screenshot 2.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.