Day pass working, Single item payment not working

Example page: http://barryflynn.com/mobile_tv_the_e

Day pass works just fine - but single item button doesn't have the code behind it.

I can see when I look at the code that the button is not adding the Paypal code - any idea why?

Thanks.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @barryflynn

I hope you are well today. Sorry to see the problem your having.

I've just tried to replicate this on my install but can't, though I can see looking at yours like you say the single button is redirecting to a blank page.

Can you double check all your PayPal details are correct within the settings, which other plugins do you have installed? Could you try this on the 2012 theme for me please?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• barryflynn
    • New Recruit

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Plugins installed are:

Google Analytics for Wordpress
    Jetpack
    MediaPass Subscriptions
    Options Framework
    Pay Per View
    WPMU DEV Dashboard

Pretty sure all my PayPal settings are ok - otherwise Daily Pass would also not work.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @barryflynn

I hope you are well today, and sorry for the delay with my reply.

Thank you for the additional information and you are right about the PayPal settings :slight_smile:

Can you send me the following information please so I can further investigate this for you please?

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site
    - Include Database access.

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @barryflynn

I hope you are well today.

Thank you for the details, I have checked your permissions and files and they are all correct.

Thank you for the database details, do you have something like PhpMyadmin so I can view the database please? :slight_smile:

Also if possible it would be fantastic if you could set me up as an admin on the site itself.

I'll also include the lead developer here @Arnold

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

If you look at your page in a javascript debugger, you'll see an error.

TypeError: jQuery(...).on is not a function

This is coming from gprofiles.js..

One of the problems with javascript is that if you have an error in an earlier section of javascript then script downstream from there may fail or do unexpected things.

In this case it looks like you have a Very old copy of jQuery being loaded, v1.6.1. Current version is 1.8.3. Newer plugins us the function jQuery.on() which only came into existence as of version 1.7 So your copy of jquery doesn't have the function needed.

Since the copy is coming from your Wordpress installation you REALLY need to update your Wordpress. You are many versions behind.

• barryflynn
    • New Recruit

Thanks Arnold - I hadn't thought of checking JS errors.

I have now updated to 3.5.1 and am getting the following error:

There was a problem connecting to PayPal to setup your purchase. Please try again.

10002 – Security error – Security header is not valid

The Day Pass access is still working as it should.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.