Hi. I want to set up my whmcs integration or provisioning, It seem that my whmcs provisioning is ins

I have a active account from whmcs, I want to integrate WHMCS into my wordpress site. I have Installed whmcs provision, and seems to be correct, What do I do now? I cant seem to figure out how to start selling domains?

I have installed The WHMCS Integration plugin but I dont know how to insert the widgets correctly to be integrated with my site.

I am newbe, please can any one help me!

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @wiehan

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The WHMCS integration plugin, in WordPress Admin > WHMCS Integration > then you enter your WHMCS URL and select a page on your WordPress website that the integration will display on.

There are also widgets in WordPress Admin > Appearance > widgets and drag them into the sidebar you want, also within WordPress Admin > WHMCS integration at the end there are these shortcodes:

For example, you could add this [wpc_content] within your page to display the primary content of the WHMCS page.

Then with the WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin to sell domains you will need to set up our domain mapping plugin from here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/ please note this requires a manual install, instructions are on the usage page there, and please feel free to ask if you need any assistance we are here to help

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack,