Hi. I would like to remove something from the whmcs template.

Hello. At http://1349.no/whmcs/cart.php i would like to remove: "Registrere domenenavn"(register), "Overføre domenenavn"(transfer) and "Se handlevogn"(view) from the template. Can you help me with wich template i have to edit, and exactly what text in the template i have to remove?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Stein, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

As to which template to edit, assuming that you're the Portal theme inside of WHMCS, you may wish to have a closer look at products.tpl inside of:

templates/portal/

Not sure where exactly in the file you'd be looking to edit, perhaps this might be something best brought up on the WHMCS forums (seeing as it's their product)?

Though I would like to ask, as I noticed that you have our WHMCS WP Integration installed on the site listed here, are you planning to only have users be able to access WHMCS via the integration on your WordPress site?

If so, then a quicker (and safer) way to achieve this would be to just hide the relevant parts using a bit of CSS code inside your WordPress install, no editing of templates required. :slight_smile:

Could you then provide a link to the WHMCS portal created by our WHMCS WP Integration plugin, so that I could have a closer look at that?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Stein

Hello. I am using a custom mobilefriendly theme named flex. I have searched the whmcs forum and all i found was a reply to edit it in the .tpl files.. Its a lot of .tpl files, so the answers over there are not the best. I did run your wp-whmcs integration earlier, but since i needed my site, included the whmcs part, to look good in all devices, i bought an extra theme that was mobile friendly.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.