Hi, i'm new membership and have some questions, please help!

First, very sorry, my English is poor and can make you bored...

I'm just starting to manager a website WPMU today, i found your plugins and services. After bought and be membership, i really want to know somethings like bellow:

1/ Can i still have unlimited blogers in my website after cancel membership, my English make me miss understand about the limited with Gold, Silver, Broze... even i was read about nothing change after cancel membership before i decided to buy.

2/ What happen if in my site, wp-admin will have no membership logged, still MarketPress work without login to your site, if your site maint or down in some days, can my site get problems?

3/ Can my site still work without your API key?

4/ Can you invite me some plugins like facebook features? i mean some feautures: like, follow, add friend, make groups and share between bloggers in my main website?

Thank you very much for support!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @Quoc Hieu,

I hope you're well today and welcome to our community!

I'm really happy that you decided to join us and use our plugins. Let me then address your doubts:

1/ Can i still have unlimited blogers in my website after cancel membership, my English make me miss understand about the limited with Gold, Silver, Broze... even i was read about nothing change after cancel membership before i decided to buy.

I understand that you wish to let users create their own blogs on your site, is that right? You will want to install WordPress Multisite for this but don't worry - the kind of your WPMU DEV subscription doesn't affect its features at all.

This means that regardless whether you're a subscriber (and what's your subscription) or not your site will let users create their own blogs without limits, unless you set limits.

2/ What happen if in my site, wp-admin will have no membership logged, still MarketPress work without login to your site, if your site maint or down in some days, can my site get problems?

Most of the plugins (including MarketPress) will work flawlessly. What happens is that most of them will not update or will update switching to a "lite" (free) version instead of full versions that you installed. It may also not allow us to provide you with a good support in case of any troubles.

That said, the best choice is to have WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed and active on your site or, at least, enable it when you're asking for support and when you're about to update/upgrade/install plugins.

3/ Can my site still work without your API key?

Yes, except plugins such as WP Smush Pro or Integrated Video Tutorials which are using our servers/resources and because of that require an API key (meaning actually an active WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin).

Also,, without active WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin some plugins will not update at all or will just revert to "lite" (free) versions. However, you're of course still allowed to use them on as many sites as you wish.

4/ Can you invite me some plugins like facebook features? i mean some feautures: like, follow, add friend, make groups and share between bloggers in my main website?

I think the "BuddyPress" plugin would be the best start here if you wish to build some kind of community on your site (like social network). You can then further extend it with other plugins (including our BuddyPress-addons):

https://buddypress.org/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Quoc Hieu

Hi adam! Please help me one more time :slight_smile:

When browsing your plugin pages to view details, many pages are included a video that can help me to know how plugin work. But have an error, i can't click to play any video or zoom images, i'm using Firefox and Chrome, still same problems. I tried to disable adblock addon, but nothing changes.

Here is my video capture for details: https://youtu.be/d4kWHkP0YLk

Thank you very much for help and even just give me a hint to fix it ^^

========================

Problem solved! Sorry, i really don't know how problem happen and go out, it's fine now, ty for read :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Quoc Hieu!

Don't worry about it please, I didn't even notice that. The only reason I asked you to start new threads in case you'd need more help is because it's better to keep threads separate if problems are not of the same nature .

For example: a question about "How to install plugin" should be separate from question like "How to change font color on site". This helps us respond faster and better :slight_smile:

Have a great day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.