Hi there,

Hi there, I am having trouble doing the automatic set up of the WPMU DEF plug-in on my site so I can get started checking out all the facilities I am working off an iPhone today - is it possible that if I send you the login details that you could upload it for me please? I want to use the pro smushit and hummingbird first and if I smush my files after already having used another compression package is that a problem?

Sajid

Hello Tina McIntyre,
    Hope you are doing good today and warm welcome to WPMU DEV

Can you please tell us what exact issue you are getting while installing WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin on your site. Do you see any error messages or it is not working at all ?

I would recommend using a desktop computer or laptop while installing plugin, specially WPMU DEV Dashboard. Once it is installed on your site, you can then install any plugin from our collection with just click of a button.

If you still getting issue installing WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin from desktop computer or laptop, then please send in FTP and WordPress admin details directly via our secure contact form and I will configure it for you.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

if I smush my files after already having used another compression package is that a problem?

I don't think there would be any potential issues due to this. Our Smsuh API is smart enough and detects whether an images is required to be smushed or not. If it needed to be smushed, then it will send over to our secure servers to do all the heavy lifting. Once done, then will send back to to your site. Don't worry, it all done automatically behind the scenes with a click of a button.

Take care and have a nice day

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support