Hi there! I'm back online with my website, after trying to work off line on a local server. Any

Hi there!
I'm back online with my website, after trying to work off line on a local server. Anyway I'm starting again from scratch that multisite plateform.
So installed wordpress 3.5.1,
installed as well theme Framemarket and child theme Gridmarket
and my plugin is Marketpress.
I've activated everything,
but the message I get each time I'm trying to open the Store Setting is ''can't load Marketpress'' or
if I try to open the theme option in Gridmarket same message ''can't load theme-option''. Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong?
I'm a beginner which doesn't make thing any easier.
My Second question is there a specific way to activate wordpress to be able to use the multisite function of marketpress?
Hope all that make sense.
Thank you in advance for your help. Jacquesc75

• Vaughan

hi @jacquesc75

thanks for your post.

Could I ask, if you are developing this at moment locally or via an online host?

Marketpress plugin itself, does not require multisite, it will work on both a single WP install or a multisite install, so I am unsure as to why you are having those issues.

Could you guide me through the process of how you installed the FrameMarket theme & also the GridMarket theme.

MarketPress will utilise Multisite if you install it onto a multisite install & then network activate it, or whether you activate it on a site-by-site basis of a multisite install.

however, there is a procedure to follow to correctly setup your WP to become multisite.

please make sure you follow the directions here > http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

if you require any further assistance, please let us know.

thanks.

• jacquesc75

Hi Vaughan
    Firsteval thank you for your help really appreciate.

1) I'm working via an online host
    2) I have simply after installing wordpress
    The 2 Themes
    upload Framemarket zip file first
    upload Gridmarket zip file nd
    The plugin
    upload Marketpress at the end
    3)So I would like to install Marketpress onto a mulisite and not a site-by-site basis.

i will now check my WP to see if my set up is the right on.
    Thank u again for your help

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.