Hi Vinod, sorry, I thought this was working after updating the plugin but it is NOT. Here's wha

Guys, please, you need to fix this – you keep putting the ball back in my court. IT IS NOT ME. We have tested EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. My clients can’t get this to work. I spend almost $500 a year on this plugin, only to use appointments plus – I ABSOLUTELY need it to work. And IT DOES NOT. Please do NOT get back to me with more for me to do – you need to fix it. PLEASE. It has NEVER worked – NEVER. And I ABSOLUTELY need it working by MONDAY. HERE IS what I sent you yesterday – you got back to me and said I was using the same email in multiple accounts – I AM NOT, I tested it with my assistant’s paypal, my paypal, and my customers all report the same thing. You can check Dianne Hammersley account as well, and you will find the same problem there. It’s the same for ALL of my multisites. Guys, I can’t put it any more clearly – I need you to actually fix your plugin. Here’s what I sent you – I gave you access through your support WPMU tab, I now need you to fix this. I will be watching my email all day for your response – in case you need ftp access. This is URGENT. HEre’s my message again:

Hi Vinod,

sorry, I thought this was working after updating the plugin but it is NOT. Here’s what happens – whether we are in paypal sandbox or live.

1) Appointment is scheduled

2) Payment is made succesfully through paypal (either sandbox or live)

3) Appointment does not shift from pending to active.

we’ve tested a bunch of times

I’ve given you access to the support access tab. Please help right away.