Hidden field, custom sing up page

Hi!

Is it possible to use this functionality with a hidden field added to a custom sign up page I have created?

Thank you!

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi there @enkreativbyra

If you have created a form on the page with a hidden field then itt(he page with the form) will copy across using new blogs template.

Rmember all this pugin does is to create a clone of a template site including pages posts etc. so anything you set on the template site will copy across.

Kindest regards

Tom

• enkreativbyra
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hm, maybe I didn't explain it correctly.

On my main site, I have a custom signup form for the user to fill in when creating a new site.

I wish to add a hidden field to this custom form with the ID of the blog/template site that should be copied.

This way I can have two (or more) custom signup forms with different IDs in the hidden field depending on what blog I want to be copied for them.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@enkreativbyra

Hi i am going to call the developer in on this as the plugin kind of supports this already as a member can choose from a drop down list of the templates he wants when creating the new site so the hook is available, i am just not sure how to implement it in your case scenario,

Kindest regards

TOm

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

This should be possible - the plugin uses templates (as in, theme template parts) to show blog templates selection. The predefined ones are stored in the blogtemplatefiles/templates directory. You can just copy the one you're currently using into your theme root directory and edit it there to suit your needs - e.g. set it up to use a simple hidden field, or the like.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.