Hidden Groups Don't Show In Events+

When I go to add an event the groups that are public or private show, however hidden groups that I an administrator of do not show. Why don't the hidden groups show up? Please advise.

• Nithin

Hi Jason Verdelli,

Hope you are doing good today.

When I go to add an event the groups that are public or private show, however hidden groups that I an administrator of do not show. Why don't the hidden groups show up?

I'm afraid, I'm not able to follow you precisely here, could you please explain further what you meant by public, or private show? You meant when you mark the events are private, it doesn't show? Or is it something else?

Could you please provide steps to replicate this issue, so that we could check this issue in our system. I do see you are running Events + v 1.9.2, could you please update the plugin to latest version(v1.9.5), and check whether you still have any issues related to this.

To have a better understanding of this issue, please do enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin