Hide author and date on single post page

How do I hide the post author and date on the single post page in Issue?
I usually do this with CSS using display: none; Where does the CSS reside in Issue? If I change the CSS in the main Upfront theme will it be overwritten when Upfront is updated?

Better documentation on using Upfront Builder is needed.

Edited to add: I was able to suppress the display of the author and date by adding this code to the Issue child theme's style.css file.

.default .upfront-post-data-part .author, .default .upfront-post-data-part .author a {
    display: none;
}
.date-only .upfront-post-data-part .date_posted {
        display: none;
}
  • Nastia

Hello Mike , I hope you are doing well!

Post parts items can be deleted with the Upfront Editor. Open the post with Upfront Editor, hover over, Author's/ Data's element and click on delete button as it is shown in the attached screenshot:

After saving changes, you can save the layout on a specific post air you can choose the layout to applied for all post of the same type

Better documentation on using Upfront Builder is needed.

Full Upfront themes documentation can be found here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/upfront-and-themes/

The documentation for Upfront Builder can be found there as well. If you navigate from your site to Upfront > General, more tutorials can be found under "Helpful Resources" section.

There is also an Upfront course available in our Academy:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/academy/courses/introduction-to-upfront-3

Edited to add: I was able to suppress the display of the author and date by adding this code to the Issue child theme's style.css file.

The CSS code can be added in Upfront Editor/Builder from Theme Settings > Global Theme CSS

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.