hide expired job second edition

Hi I tried the code form different support threads here. It does not work. If I put the code in my functions.php or upload to mu plugin folder all jobs are hidden also these which are active. I want to see jobs on my homepage as well as on my jobs-archive page.

Can you please help me so expired jobs are hidden? This should be default in the plugin settings.

thx and kind regards R.

• Sajid

Hello FLYINGFOX,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear the script given to you is not working. However, I noticed that you already have one active support ticket here where my colleague Nastia assisting you.

Please avoid creating multiple duplicate tickets for each issue. This avoid confusion and resources of multiple support staff working on a single issue.

I have sent Nastia a private message and I am sure she will get back to you as soon as possible and may escalate the ticket to developer for assistance if needed.

I am marking this thread as duplicate and closing it for further replies. For any followup message, please post a reply in this thread instead.

Thanks you and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.