Hide members directory

Hi,

How would i go about hiding the members directory list?

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks.

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi Wayne,

I'm not aware of any setting that can take care of this, but I asked about membership because I wondered if you just want the information to be private or if you wanted no one to see it. For that latter, here's what I would do, although there may be a better way. The first thing I would do is to change the name of the page that you associate with the Buddypress member directory to something that no one would guess and then remove the "members" page from any and all of the navigations menus you might have. The next thing would be to add something like this to your child theme's CSS

.directory #content {
    display: none;
    }

Then go to your 'secret' members page and check that it's blank. The above CSS is from my theme, you might need to check what css selectors is associated with the Buddypress directory.

Hope this helps. Let us know how that goes or if you get stuck.

Cheers,
    Paul

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.