Hide Members/Posts search block

I would like to hide "Members/Posts search" block only at my front page. Only registered members can view this block.. Please advise.

Please refer screen shot.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hey @arizuan,

I just responded on your other thread as well. Wherever you respond back is fine, I'll just close down the other thread.

Would you mind giving a link to the site or letting me know what theme that is? Changes like this are different for every site, but if I can see the site live or see the code I can get you some CSS to help.

Best regards

• arizuan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Alex,

The given CSS remove the whole block as a whole.. It is might be useful for my registered users/Members later on..

Is there any other way to only hide it from "Visitors/Strangers" at the homepage??

And make it viewable at other pages...

Or maybe you might have other suggestion for me to use other themes??

Thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Having it show up conditionally would actually involve adding a good bit of code here, as it was designed to be a key element of the page.

If this really bothers you, and you're open to looking at other themes, I would recommend doing that.

Or, if you want to stick with this theme, I can make a recommendation of how this can be done using the is_logged_in function. I wouldn't be able to code it all for you, but could point you in the general direction.

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.