Hide Prosites signup registration form

Hey,

I have ProSites installed and would like to know how I can revert the registration form back to hidden.

For example, a user clicks the signup button and the screen scrolls down to the registration form but if I want to hide it again how could I do that with a link or button so that once it is clicked the registration form will be hidden again?

Let me know!

Thank you,
Landon

• Sajid

Hello Landon,
    Hope you are doing good today

I am sorry but there is no way out of the box to add button that will hide registration form at the moment.

However, I can try to flag one of our developer to provide us a quick snippet for this if possible. Please note developer response might be slower than normal support staff response so we appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Landon

Hi Sajid,

Well I was inspecting the code and it seems like the checkout.js file removes the 'hidden' class on id prosites-signup-form-checkout for the form to appear.

else {
                var checkout_form = $( '#prosites-signup-form-checkout' );
                checkout_form.removeClass( 'hidden' );
                scroll_top(checkout_form);

So I am assuming that I would just need to add another elseif statement with a

checkout_form.addClass('hidden');

If you could ask your developer the best way to set the class to 'hidden' and let me know I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Landon

• Panos

Hi Landon ,

You are right, you can use that script you mentioned to hide the form again. I would recommend thought to add that script in your theme's functions.php or a mu-plugin and add a "Cancel" button next to the "Reserve your site" button. You can use the psts_checkout_after_free filter to hook like following snippet:

function wpmudev_ps_checkout_hide_form_button( $output ){

ob_start();
    	?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">

(function($){
    		$( document ).ready(function(){

var reset_button = '<input type="button" id="wpmudev-prosite-hide-form" value="Cancel" style="margin-left: 20px;" />';

$( '#check-prosite-blog' ).after( reset_button );

$( '#prosites-signup-form-checkout' ).delegate( '#wpmudev-prosite-hide-form', 'click', function(){
    				$( '#prosites-signup-form-checkout' ).addClass( 'hidden' );
    			});
    		});	

})(jQuery);

</script>

<?php

return  $output . ob_get_clean();

}

add_filter( 'psts_checkout_after_free', 'wpmudev_ps_checkout_hide_form_button', 10 );

Hope this helps!
    Panos