Hide Supporters and Total Raised for Simple Donations

I have just installed the Fundraising plugin and I'm wondering if there is a way to hide the number of supporters and the total amount raised for "Simple Donations". For the advanced crowd-funding, however, that information is very important to display.

Can you let me know where to start with this?

Thanks so much!
Mindy : )

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Mindy,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

You can certainly hide different elements using CSS.

What is the link to your page where I can see that in action so that I can suggest the CSS to hide the supporters and donation amount ?

BTW, here is a good video on "How to find and element and use Inspect Element tool in Google Chrome" :slight_smile: : http://support.goodlayers.com/how-to-use-google-chrome-inspect-element-tool/

Please advise so that I can assist accordingly :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

• Mindy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi PC,

Thanks for your quick response. I'm actually quite good at hiding aspects of webpages using CSS, but I want to be able to hide the content showing number of backers and total money raised to date for some fundraisers, but have it display for others.

In this way, I can't have a general "display: none;" in my custom CSS. So, what I did was add a class to the wdf_fundraiser_panel for "fundraiser-$post_id" (in fundraising/lib/template-functions.php). Now, I'll be able to target the sections of individual posts and hide them.

Thanks,
    Mindy :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Mindy,

That is really great a solution :slight_smile:

I have also sent this to our lead developer @Maniu so that we can also add something like this in the future plugin versions as a lot of user might want to hide those elements on certain posts.

Points your way :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.