Hide views and change locations

Hello

1. I would like to hide views (and or views box) via css
2. I would like to use local locations instead of countries.
3. I would like to hide this message; "member since..."
please assist

• Nithin

Hi Ogopotse,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

1. I would like to hide views (and or views box) via css

Could you please tr the following CSS, and check whether it works:

.no-margin jbp-pro-stat {
    	dislpay: none;
    }

2. I would like to use local locations instead of countries.

I'm afraid, there isn't any out of the box settings for this at the moment in the plugin. You'll have to use the existing fields like Biography to add these info.

3. I would like to hide this message; "member since..."

Please try the following code CSS code, which should remove the intended message:

.page-header h4 {
    	display: none;
    }

You'll have to add this either using a Child Theme, or you could make use of a plugin like Simple Custom CSS to add custom CSS to your website.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further help. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok

Hi Ogopotse, hope you had a wonderful day.

1. The css for hiding views did not work.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but are you trying to hide the blue views box? If yes, can you try using the following custom CSS Code?

.hn-widget.hn-blue {
    }

In case Nithin got it right, his code had a little typo. Can you try his corrected code as well?

.no-margin jbp-pro-stat {
    }

2. Is it not possible to edit the list of countries in the plugin css

I'm afraid, you can't change list of countries with CSS. You can manually change countries name from "/wp-content/plugins/jobs-plus/framework/form/ig-form.php" Line 228 but please NOTE, all changes will be gone when you update the plugin as you are editing core files.

Please let us know what you think. We will be glad to assist further if required.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Ogopotse, hope you had a wonderful day.

the views count still show, when you put a mouse pointer on top of an expert profile picture on the expert page

Yes, right you are. You can hide that with the following custom CSS Code:

.jbp_pro_meta .col-md-6.no-padding:first-child {
    }

Is nit not possible to stop counting views from IP addresses and use other method

I'm afraid this is not possible out of the box. But this sounds to be a very awesome feature. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.