[Hide Wordpress & Theme] Hide Wordpress & Theme Usage

It would be great to have a plugin on wpmudev that helps hide the used of wordpress and theme usage. May be you could name it Lynx ( stemming from the wildcat, also "Secret Keeper" in mythology) :smiley:
Example:
https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi sona,

Unless I'm not missing anything. Seems like the mentioned Hide MY WP plugin helps with renaming, and hiding WP admin login, scan websites, and collect logs, and also hide the theme, and WP links.

Defender Pro does seem to offer most of these mentioned features, other than hiding the links of WordPress, and themes in the source code.

What the mentioned Hide My WP plugin does is obfuscation and it does not provide any security benefit in general when it comes to hiding the use of WP, and themes in the source code. And could also cause compatibility issues with other plugins too.

However, this would fit better more within Defender Pro as a feature, rather than a new plugin. I'll make sure to bring this into our Defender teams attention to check such features could be considered down the road.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.