Hiding 9 images from page when viewed on Desktop browsers

Hi,

I want to hide 9 images from view when displayed on desktop web browsers. So that they are only visible on mobile devices

on this page - *URL(S) REMOVED*

(images with the text)

Thanks

Tom

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Tom,

I hope you're well today and thank's for your question!

I've took a look at your site (at its source code, to be precise) and although you should be able to achieve this with some CSS customization it would probably require you to add so called "custom menu Walker" to your theme's functions.php file. Your menu doesn't add any unique class names or ids to the menu elements, thus efficiently making it hard to address those particular elements with custom CSS.

This behavior can be overwritten with aforementioned custom menu walker class but it's something you may want to turn to our Job Board with as it is way beyond the scope of this forum.

You may want however to try this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-responsive-menu/

I'm not familiar with it but it's developer claims that it lets you convert any WP menu into the fully responsive, mobile friendly menu and that it allows you to "easily hide unwanted elements on mobile devices". That said, please be warned that this may (or may not, as well) somehow break your menu design.

Let me know if it worked for you, please.

Regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.