Highlight expert contributors

Hello

I want to set up a "expert board" where users can asks questions and this experts (from my company) answer them so I would like to highligh these users somehow.

In this community anyone could answer but I would like to have in the sidebar their profiles and q&a stats. Is this possible?

Is it also possible to give points to each one deppending of what they are doing?

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings antorome,

Thank you for the great questions.

If there is anything I have learned in my years of computing, it is the fact that anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to get it done - and I am not a coder.

Therefore this is indeed possible and we have a crossroads to deal with to possibly make this happen:

A) I put this in for feature request consideration which may or may not ever happen.

B) You could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.