@Hoang Ngo Seeing a banner in Divi 2.4 (from Divi) about

@Hoang Ngo
Seeing a banner in Divi 2.4 (from Divi) about shopping carts after the marketpress 3.0.0.2 upgrade. Appears to be autogenerated, ("Welcome to Our Shop
Divi gives you the power to run a full-fledged online storefront.") is this a marketpress or divi issue, I can tap them for help too if needed.
I noticed after the upgrade we lost shipping, payment gateway, and pricing on most products. Additionally, the images on a product page used to show in a lightbox when clicked, and the image and description were on the same page if you needed more info about the product. Now clicking the image opens a product page with a large image and info, but clicking on the product description opens a description page with no product photo. Is there a setting to make these work as before (or the same way for both)
I hope you can understand my writing, working fast - very busy today.

Thanks!

TS

• Hoang Ngo

Hi there,

I hope you are well today.

Can you please send me a screenshot where's the notice show up? I can't find that :slight_frown:

Also, I fixed the shop links for you. For the missing data, I will need to access to your FTP to check. Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,
    Hoang

• Mozaic

The notice was a full width header that Divi added "automatically" for some reason - (I attached a screenshot). I removed the section - I only attach the screen cap as an fyi. So with marketpress 3 soooo many things are different that I'm getting push back from more than one client.

Where things are in the backend has moved (and been renamed)... Styling has changed considerably, etc., I know if it is giving me trouble then my clients are totally lost. It's probably cool if you are installing it for the first time... but this upgrade has shaken our whole team.

So at this point I'm hoping to just go back to the old marketpress version (2.9.6) - my main client doesn't like the new styling or functionality - he's even saying that he wants to try/use woocommerce now. My boss is upset, and I've lost a lot of time on this.

If I had any shred of evidence that giving you FTP creds would solve ALL the problems I'd do that, but my faith in wpmu is at an all time low right now.

I should have restored from the backup the day it all went south. We all learned a lesson on this one...

You can close this thread. Maybe I could get a copy of 2.9.6.2 (I just have 2.9.6)

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Todd,

Hope you're well today, appreciate your honest feedback on the new version of MarketPress. As you've said things have indeed changed considerably, all things considered, it's actually a ground up re-write with a complete new admin, we're still looking to make refinements to the admin experience right now. But it also introduces a much request feature of multiple variations per product.
    We're working on multiple fixes and expect to have another updated release out tomorrow afternoon.

With regards to the Divi issue with the banner, I downloaded the latest copy of Divi and tried to replicate without any success. Did you have any custom code perhaps?

Thanks.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.