Home Page Conflict

After I installed and running all the pro futures, my home page do not display properly all the scripts and some more content that have before, when I enter to edit the home page all the correct info is there, but online is not. I decide to desactive all the awesome of your plugins to reverse this but nothing happend yet. Please help!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Moises

I hope you're well today!

I visited your site and it looks fine to me now although I don't know it so I'm not sure how it should look like. However, I think the problem here was actually caching.

It seems that you are using WP Fastest Cache plugin on site and I'm nearly sure that the homepage has "gone wild" after you enable Hummingbird's Asset Optimization (and probably a Page Caching too). Am I on a right track?

The thing is that both these plugins provide some options that are doing similar thing. For example: if you're caching the site with Fastest Cache plugin, you shouldn't have PageCache enabled in Hummingbird. If you got Hummingbird's "Asset Optimization" enabled then caching site with Fastest Cache might also cache those optimizet assets causing the site to break. You shouldn't also use minify options in Fastest Cache if you're using Hummingbird's Asset Optimization.

I'd suggest giving it another try in this way:

1. Clear all cache on site and server
    2. disable Fastest Cache entirely and if you got any other "site optimization plugins" (such as plugins for js/css minification and similar) disable them too
    3. then clear server cache again (if there is any server-side cache)
    4. then enable Hummingbird back and first configure it's Asset Optimization, then after that enable Page Caching. Take a look here, please, for further information about "Asset Optimization" configuration:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/hummingbird/#chapter-4

Note please: in the linked docs the feature is called "Minification" as it was in previous version of the plugin. Now it's called "Asset Optimization" but information included there still applies.

If you have any additional questions, let me know please and I'll be happy to assist.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.