home page images disappear/hidden; 3-way block goes from H to V?

UPDATE: I deactivated the marketpress plugin and the problem is resolved. Great work-around until I want to use marketpress.
-------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL:
I modified text in a text/region toward the bottom of http://theartofpastry.com/. The region/text box title is "Priced to Deliver Satisfaction". I changed the second sentence in the first paragraph to read "A half sheet of display space holds macarons with a suggested retail value of up to $350, depending on product placement."

And, that's it. I saved the change and exited Upfront Builder. Now, The image header and a second image on the page are not visible. Plus, there are 3 horizontal (on a PC) text blocks that display vertically.

I have gone back into Upfront (v.1.1.4) to "resave" the change. I have no idea of what I might have done or how to fix this. I am working in a Chrome browser on my Windows PC. I have verified that the page displays as described above in Firefox and Edge.

Any suggestions?

Sincerely,

J

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there Jack Beacham,

Hope you're well today

First of all let me explain the difference between Upfront Builder and Upfront Editor just to make sure you're aware of the differences.

Upfront Editor which comes with every Upfront child theme, stores all settings into the database, making all the changes you make site-specific. You can access it by clicking the "Upfront" link in the top admin bar. Upfront Editor is mainly used for content specific changes so in case you're looking to change some text as you mentioned Editor should be the way to do it.

Now for Upfront Builder stores every change in the theme files (that can be either in a brand new child theme that you created or in the files of the child theme that you edit). These changes aren't specific to a site where you're making the changes. Changes you make using Upfront Builder can be carried over into another installation by exporting/installing the child theme. You'll find Upfront Builder by navigating to Upfront -> Builder.

Now with regards to your issue would you mind granting me temporary admin access via our Dashboard plugin so I can take look, you mentioned these changes were on your home page and only if MarketPress is activated?

You'll find more info on how to grant access by following this link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Looking forward for your reply

Cheers,
    Bojan