Home page is not appearing on the list for editing it on Upfront

If I don`t set a home page in the settings and use just the one which appears as being it by default for WordPress, it does not appear on the page list for editing in with Upfront. It seems to be a bug for me, do you guys agree with that? Thank you!

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello diegpl,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tried to see this on your site but could not find the site where you have Upfront Builder plugin installed and created the theme.

Is it a theme you created from scratch or its any child theme of Upfront from our collection ?

Please keep the support staff access enabled and let me know on what subsite I can see this issue.

Take care and look forward towards your response!

Best Regards,

Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello diegpl,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Oh I got your question now. Please note that, the Upfront home page is a virtual page that can not found in Dashboard -> Pages.

If you want to edit the contents of this page, then go to home page of your site, click on Upfront/Editor menu in Admin bar and edit in Upfront Editor.

In case, you want to use a different page as home page then please go to Dashboard -> Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays -> A static page (select below) and select a page from dropdown list.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Sajid – WPMU DEV Support

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

Ok then, I have done that on this way because your themes are all built like that, and it was possible to find the home on “pages list” before (not the one on the backend, but yes for the frontend pages list). If I want to let the user to choose one of your themes it sounds like a bug for me, because he will not know these details. Is the developer aware this feature has changed? Thank you!

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello diegpl ,

I trust you are doing well!

The Home page that is included in a theme's demo was always virtual. Our developers added a link to an Upfront logo, to open a home page in Upfront Editor mode.

Once in Upfront Edit mode, click on the Upfront logo, as it shown bellow.

At this time, I am afraid it is not possible to set a home page in Upfront Builder. Upfront Builder sets a virtual page as a home page. You can create one more Home layout page, which can be loaded after on a home page, with Upfront Editor.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.