Home page login/modification

I've asked this question multiple times with no response. May I please request an answer.

(1) When I am not logged into my multisite, their is a login form (image enclosed) at the bottom of the home page. I want to remove it, since it is nonsensical. (Especially since it talks about upgrading, when many people don't have a site to upgrade at all.)

(2) When I am logged in, the same area says:

Please choose a site to Upgrade or Modify:
Modify "PopCred" (http://popcred.net) - Not PopCred

The words "Modify 'PopCred'" are linked to http://popcred.net/?bid=1. Nothing else is linked.

What does "Not PopCred" mean? What is the link for? Can I remove this?

Note: SOMETIMES when I click that link (http://popcred.net/?bid=1) I go to a page with the payment grid and erroneous expiration dates. SOMETIMES when I click I get a message that says:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to upgrade this site. Only the site administrator can upgrade their site.

Please respond.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi ProSapien

Thank you for posting to our Community Forum!

I had a look at your website (well done so far!) and also your other open threads and I will try to assist you as far as possible and get your questions answered.

So let's get started with your questions :slight_smile:

(1) When I am not logged into my multisite, their is a login form (image enclosed) at the bottom of the home page. I want to remove it, since it is nonsensical. (Especially since it talks about upgrading, when many people don't have a site to upgrade at all.)

Under Pro Sites » General Settings, do you have the option 'Show Option On Signup' checked? This could be causing the login on the main page. I agree that it doesn't make sense to have it there and offer them to upgrade if they don't even have an account. It might be useful to see a screenshot of your Pro Sites » General Settings page, please, because I'm thinking that your Question 2 might be related to your settings there as well.

I look forward to receiving your feedback.

PS Soon you'll be a ProCred Pro Sites Expert!

GinaB

• ProSapien
    • The Crimson Coder

Gina, thank you so much for your assistance.

I did have Show Option On Signup>Display an option on the signup page checked. But when I unchecked it, the form still shows. Whether I'm logged in or logged out, on the master account or another -- the same two options show up.

Enclosed is a screenshot of the General Settings.

• ProSapien
    • The Crimson Coder

For the record, found out from Aaron in another thread that the Show Option On Signup checkbox actually turn off the "interested" "not now" radio buttons that show up on this page:

wp-signup.php?popcred=1

They have nothing to do with the forms we are talking about.

That said, I'm starting to think there is something in Pro Sites that connects this issue of placing these forms below the home page and another issue I'm dealing with of Pro Sites placing the payment grid below the home page content.

We have two different scenarios where Pro Sites is unexpectedly putting information underneath the home page text.

Perhaps it should be noted that I'm using a very typical WordPress setup (found in Settings>Reading) that uses a static page as the front page display and puts the blog aggregate on a different selected page (I use "blog"). For some reason, Pro Sites is using the page selected as the front page as the checkout page. Perhaps it's using that same page for other functions as well?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.