home page slideshow is not working again. and after started updating some plugins, the site is not

Yes, it had solved the problem. But the problem appeared again now. The same thing, and minification is blocked... please help!

I tried to update some plugins, but the site is not responsing now....

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Clicks,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I assume you're referring to this thread of yours, is that right?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/problem-with-a-website-using-smush-plugin

When you're starting a new thread and mention an issue that was already raised in other thread it would be great if you could either provide a link to that thread or a short description of what was the initial issue and what solution was proposed in future. This would help us a lot. Thanks!

As for the issue.
    I can see that you replied to your original thread so I notified Michael Bissett (who's been working with you there) and he'll get back to you as soon as possible.

While waiting for his response. please go to your "Hummingbird -> Minification" page and toggle the main switch (see screenshot below) off (gray). Then click again on "Check files" and after it shows minification settings, please try switching off "Minify" and "Combine" switches for files (one by one) and at some point the issue should become fixed again.

That's because the minification is by its nature a complex action that cannot be set in an "universal" way that would suit each and every setup. As a result on some setups it needs quite a lot of tweaking/configuration.

That said, please try following my suggestion and if it doesn't help, please post back in your original thread and let's continue there. As I said, I already notified Michael and he'll get back to your as soon as he's online. I'm closing this thread as a duplicate.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.