Home page words are not appearing in link box

On my home page, below the image slider, there are 9 link boxes where text should appear and there is no text appearing. The site was built my a technical developer. When I open the home page in the wordpress editor, nothing appears below the image slider calls. I can't figure out where to access these links to fix the text. Can you either let me know where to edit them, or make the text appear, or both? thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Sandy,

I hope you're well today and than you for your question!

I checked the site but from outside and by checking the HTML source, I cannot tell you how to fix that, I'm afraid. This looks like some custom solution, probably might even be "built-in" into the theme itself.

I'll be happy to check this again to see if I can find a solution but I'll need to be able to access the site. Would you mind enabling support access to the site for me? To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's wp-admin area and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here when you're ready.

I'll then access the site and look for solution.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Sandy,

Your homepage is pulling the child pages of Networks page in order to show these boxes, if you go to Pages panel in your admin section and go to page 3 you will find all the pages that are child pages of Networks page and those are the ones listed.

So the information is most likely pulled from those pages there, however from the theme files accessible in admin section I was unable to determine where exactly in the code this is done.
    Theme doesn't seem to be completely custom and it doesn't use default WP behavior to call this section.

I'm afraid that you will need to discuss this with the theme developer and at least ask them where in the theme code this part is being called and we could be able to debug it further for you from there and see why the titles are not being called properly.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.