homepage setting constantly reverts to default

Im putting a slider on the home page, i remove all text from the homepage settings, save all, and the default text keeps coming back, must have tried this 20 times over the last day, keeps doing it... There is also a green button "View your profile" I have no idea where its coming from and how to remove it from the home page.

Thanks,

Vaughan

Hi @jaclyn,

How are you adding the slider to the homepage? The theme pretty much has it's own built in homepage, Can you try pressing CTRL+Shift+J (using chrome/firefox) and see if any errors are listed. Which slider are you trying to use?

The green button is the register button it seems when not logged in.. This I believe is the 'Your Network intro header button not logged-in link' & 'Your Network intro header button not logged-in text' in the Theme options > homepage settings page.

The default text, i'm not sure which default text you mean, if you mean the 3 columns below, they are the services options Dashboard > appearances > services options. Or the Section headings in theme options > section settings page.

Hope this helps