Hook for PayPal email address?

Is there a hook in the Events + for the PayPal email address?

I am in need of being able to designate a PayPal email depending on a particular post setting such as location or parent page and a hook would definitely help with this. I will worry about what to do with the hook once I have it, I just need to know if there is such a hook anywhere that I can set.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

There isn't a hook for this. That would take custom coding on your part.

Depending on how you're tackling this one option could be doing this in multisite, each site would have it's own settings, paypal, etc.

All sites could have the same theme, layout and nav so from the users point of view it's one site. From your point of view you get a different Paypal address for each site which could be location based.

Take care.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.