Hooking up paypal problems

Hi, I cant seem to get my paypal to work in Marketpress settings. I put in my Api info and everything. I have a paypal business account, I set it to live, Paypal express checkout, api user, password and signature.. but no luck getting it to show up on my site. I have google checkout installed on it. But I want to let my shoppers have options. Not sure if I installed paypal correctly, is there something I'm missing?
Thanks so much,

Rita

• Kimberly

Rita,

Hi and Welcome to WPMUdev forums :slight_smile:

The great thing about Marketpress is that it's a full e-commerce solution, so you don't need Google Checkout :slight_smile:

I am not sure what you mean when you say you cannot get PayPal to show up on your site. The way Marketpress works is your Payment Gateway only shows upon checkout. You select and set-up your payment credentials (which it sounds like you have done) and your shoppers will only see it when they click "Checkout" on their shopping cart

After clicking Checkout it will go through the checkout process using the gateway you set up in Dashboard>Products>Settings>Payment

If you are having any specific issues I will be glad to help!

Regards,

Kimberly

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

• Timothy Bowers

10002 errors usually always relate to API detail issues. Please confirm your API details are correct and then try again.

Other reasons can be they restricted your account, your account is not verified, etc.

Please double and tripple check those API credentials though. Also ensure that if you use live API details then you use the Live mode and not Sandbox.

Let us know how you go.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.