Hope page is missing some posts until HB cache is cleared

After some time my homepage doesn't display correctly, top part is missing until I clear HB cache.

During the chat it was tested if scheduled posts were causing that but it seems that's not the case.

Further information is provided in chat notes.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Michele,

Our devs checked a couple of things and it seems that something is causing the homepage to be cached without the featured posts section, but it's still not clear on what's causing this.
    And it seems like this is not happening on your staging site, you mentioned that your site was actually hosted on there till recently, did you experience this issue on that previous server as well or it started happening after migration?

Also, do you know if you enabled any additional plugins after switching hosts?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Michele
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The issue was present there as well.
    Also, the host is exactly the same. I just moved to a specific DigitalOcean droplet rather than having that website along with others.
    Since it happens every now and then, I believe the staging website will also show the issue at some point. Given that I just activated the staging istance, it feels normal to be working. After clearing the cache, the main website works as well for a few hours.

The website was already "live" when it was moved, no other plugins have been installed since.

Should I still wait before clearing the main website's cache?

Thanks,

Michele

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Michele,

Thing is that we already cleared cache on your main website, but the issue came back shortly after, however on your staging site it's still not happening.
    It might be due to one of the plugins not active on staging site, can you now try enabling same plugins as on your main site and then see if it happens on staging as well.
    This should tell us if indeed one of the plugins is causing it.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Michele
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I understand. However, it is very strange as esterday the issue happened after.. 15-20 hours? I remember during the evening it was still correct.

I'd like a little more time as is, to make sure that it won't happen there.

Thanks,
    Michele

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.