Hoping you can help. the browser is being sent src urls

Hoping you can help. the browser is being sent src urls that are actually javascript. Here's an example of what I mean:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="function eachSlice(number, iterator, context) {
var index = -number, slices = [], array = this.toArray();
if (number < 1) return array;
while ((index += number) < array.length)
slices.push(array.slice(index, index+number));
return slices.collect(iterator, context);
}">

Obviously that url is going to a 404 error. But there are at least 20 of those in each page request which means that the load on the site is at least 20x what it should be since 404 errors load wordpress. It appears to be wysija related but I temporarily disabled everything related to wysija and completely removed the cache. But it was still loading it. I checked the database (widgets, posts) as well as the files (themes, plugins). I couldn't find the code anywhere. So I'm assuming it's being loaded from an external javascript file.

Any ideas?

Robin

• Sajid

Hi @Robin Bennett

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Did you tried disabling your plugins and themes as a basic troubleshooting problem illustrated in getting support manual ?

Also check if its coming from any mu-plugin you can find it from wp-content/mu-plugins.

If its then there must be some hidden code and file on your wordpress that is injecting the script on your website. You should run a scan with WordFence security plugin and see if your site security got compromised.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.