Horizontal grid scale in Upfront

Hey guys, I love using the Upfront framework... much easier to build pages from the front end. I know that you are still improving the overall framework which is cool so I thought that I would throw out an idea / suggestion about a feature that would make my life easier...

Have you thought about putting in any horizontal scale on the grid system? I get that the horizontal lines are 10px each but having an indication on the LHS / RHS margins that show 50px (or whatever scale) rows would be cool.

What do you think?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Brett,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for the suggestion! I was actually thinking the same thing the other day when I playing around with Upfront :slight_smile:

Thanks for reminding me! I'll pass that onto the developers. Hopefully they think it's a good idea too.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Brett
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Tyler,

Cool... it would just lessen the need to lean in and squint when trying to resize elements. The vertical grid makes elements so much easier to work with so having a true grid would make laying pages out much easier.. especially until we can make our our page templates!

Keep up the great work, I'm loving this new framework... makes site builds much more fun, although I can get distracted a bit more trying to get a page to look *just* right :wink:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.