Horizontal scrolling

My site has a horizontal scrolling issue. I deactivated all the plugins and the theme seems to be an issue.

http://lamsocialclub.com

Can someone help me with this?

I've asked this before but I cannot find the topic in my Activity ... what link can I use to access that?

Thank you
Giovanni

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Can you describe the issue? I'm able to click through the pictures just fine. Unless you are talking about the video portion above the gallery?

You can access your history by clicking the Profile next to your name :slight_smile:

or via your personal profile https://premium.wpmudev.org/profile/private/

If you do find it please be sure to close one of the tickets and reference the link where you will continue the support, Thanks!

Best,

Kimberly

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Using Firebug I see you have an overflow-y value in the diggdigg style css around line 196, so I added an overflow-x:hidden and it seemed to solve it for me

It's overriding the social theme so you can either adjust it in the diggdigg-style.css

Best,

Kimberly

• Giovanni
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thank you but that did not do the job. It removes the scroll bar but it still allows me to scroll the page.

With Mac's track pad it's easy to move around pages but if the scrolling is allowed, then it moves the page when you move your mouse.

However, there is nothing to see on the left/right of the screen, just the center.

The size of the page is too wide and it allows the scrolling. Any other thoughts?

Thank you.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.