host cannot determine what is causing issue on wordpress site

Hi,
I have support access on for baincil.org. The site is giving a suspension notice but it is not suspended. I cotnacted the host and this is what they said:

Thank you for reaching out to Support. I am very sorry to hear that you were having this issue.

We see that this ticket was created in regard to a suspension notice appearing along the top of the baincil.org installation. However, after reviewing the hosting server on our end we were not seeing any indication of any suspension on our end.

Checking the source information for the site for any information we would be able to locate regarding the message, we did find that the coding for the suspension included the following:

<a href="mailto:webmaster@userbane.s-host.net" id="dynamicProviderLink" title="webmaster@userbane.s-host.net" rel="noopener noreferrer">Contact your hosting provider</a> for more information.

That the suspension page includes a reference to the address webmaster@userbane.s-host.net, this indicates that the message was provided by a server with the hostname userbane.s-host.net. With this in mind, we reviewed the plugin installations on the site and were able to narrow down the issue specifically to the "Link Injector" plugin installed to the site. We found that with the plugin disabled, the suspension notice does not appear on the site. We're not certain on the cause of the suspension notice in regard to this plugin and would advise to reach out to the developer of the plugin regarding this for additional review and correction.