[Hosting] 502 Bad Gateway error

I'm trying to access my hosted site but I'm getting a 502 bad gateway error. It was up yesterday and I haven't changed anything since then.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Steve !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. I have heard back from our hosting team. They investigated the issue and it seems the storage of the server was filled up with a very large error log file. The error log file contained the following logs mostly:

[28-Mar-2019 03:10:25 UTC] PHP Warning:  unlink(/var/web/site/public_html/iide-d39c4017f9d4a1bf0464374ac67389d6/assets/js/vs/basic-languages/html/): No such file or directory in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instant-ide-manager/lib/functions/general.php on line 130
    [28-Mar-2019 03:10:25 UTC] PHP Warning:  readdir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instant-ide-manager/lib/functions/general.php on line 121

Our hosting team has removed the error log file for you. I have verified that the site is up now. It seems most of these were coming out from the "Instant IDE Manager" plugin. I have temporarily disabled the plugin for you so that it doesn't do the same again. I'd recommend you to take this up to the plugin authors and request them to investigate regarding this.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.