[Hosting] Reseller hosting

Can I resell your hosting? Your plugins, hub and services are great, we use them as our secret weapon. Operative word 'secret' you allowed us to brand reports and operate like we are bigger than we are. How does that apply to your hosting services? I would love to migrate our hosting client over, but I need incentive$. As it is right now, they pay us to host their sites, and we pay our hosting provider. I need to be able to justify the move financially.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi CrossMedia

If we talk about Hosting and reselling – we have plans for that – it’s not yet decided how it will work, because there are other things that need to be finished first, but we do want to give an option for that to our members in future.

Apart from Hosting another information is that we are actually working on a solution in the HUB, that will allow sharing access to other people, for example your employees.

Kind regards,

Kris

• Ronnie Burt
    • Hosting & Biz Dev

Heya CrossMedia – what Kris refers to with plans is more of ways we can help facilitate reselling.

But of course, feel free to resell now! In fact, we encourage it. :slight_smile:

It would be the same as you describe – you can charge your client whatever you wish and then just pay us for the hosting. How does that sound?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.