Hosting staging delete and reset error

While trying to delete or reset staging on the hosting I am getting a time out error. It happens to all my sites. Can you help me to solve?

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Alexandru,

I hope you are doing well today and thank you for giving us time to try and replicate this on our end.

I took the following steps on my end:

1. Reset/ Delete Existing Staging site
    2. Create, Reset/Delete Staging site.
    3. Create a new site and then create a staging reset & delete it.
    4. Perform any actions randomly.

After performing all the above actions, I could not replicate any error on my end. I did check this with a few of our teammates, and they could not reproduce it either.

I agree this error was replicated by Oguz while testing it, but while taking further tests, we could not reproduce it on our end.

Can you try and reset/ delete the staging site once and check if that works for you now?
    Please let me know if that works for you now. If it does not, Kindly take a backup of a site you would like the staging to be reset or deleted, and I will try it for your site from my end. Also, please mention the same of that site in abc*****def.com manner.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Prathamesh

• Alexandru
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello!

I deleted the staging version for two of my sites successfully, and when I tried to delete the 3rd one I got the same error. Now I am getting a similar error when trying to change the password of the access to the stage version.

Thanks for your help.
    Alexandru

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Alexandru,

hope you're doing well and hope you don't mind chip in here! :slight_smile:

It seems like these are temporary glitches, as I also can't reproduce either of these two (staging reset and staging password reset).
    Is this still happening in your end? Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.