Hosting Videos ETC on Client Sites

Hello,
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong - in order to embed the tutorial videos on my client's website, your instructions say to install the WPMU dashboard on the site - which I did using "my dev" login. But then when I log in as my "client", also an admin, and she can see my full WPMU account info including my credit card, membership info, payments, etc.
Also - if I need to install the dashboard + WPMU plugins to show the videos - this isn't white label at all, right? We may as well call them wheat they are, WPMU videos.
Thanks!!

• Aicee Taguilaso

Hi Keith!

Welcome to WPMU DEV community! I hope you're having a great weekend! :slight_smile:

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong - in order to embed the tutorial videos on my client's website, your instructions say to install the WPMU dashboard on the site - which I did using "my dev" login.

Yes, the Integrated Video Tutorials plugin is one of our few plugins that requires an active premium membership here at WPMU DEV as we host the videos on our servers which is accessed by our API, so it needs.

But then when I log in as my "client", also an admin, and she can see my full WPMU account info including my credit card, membership info, payments, etc.

Is the client account also seeing the WPMU DEV dashboard?

Also - if I need to install the dashboard + WPMU plugins to show the videos - this isn't white label at all, right? We may as well call them wheat they are, WPMU videos.

Integrated Video tutorials are all white-label videos, so you can re-brand them as your own.

Looking forward to your response! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Aicee

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.