Hour selection window no longer appears

Hi, I have been trying some plugins to try to get around the issue that Appointments+ does not support multiple timezones and unfortunately I have broken something because the pop-up allowing me to select which hour I want an appointment in is no longer showing up. Tried on 2 machines, I have tried disabling the time converter, tried dis/reenabling Appointments plus. still cannot select a timeslot to complete a booking. Are you able to take a quick look and advise what I am doing wrong?
http://grantfiner.com/make-an-appointment/
Support access is enabled. Thank you.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @grant8,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, I can see its not working on your website. Do you remember what change you made for multiple timezone ? Try to revert all those changes back and then check again.

If its still not working then it could be a plugin or theme conflict. Please run a quick plugin and theme conflict test as described in this manual.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Grant
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Sajid. Sage words to have the patience to work my issue from the core elements rather than throw it in the air (at midnight) and hope someone catches it.
    This morning I systematically worked through the issue and discovered it was associated with formatting widgets in my theme. By recreating the "Make an Appointment" page I got a known good and from there it was just a matter of working out the best format for me. I appreciate the support, thanks!

I still think that Appointments+ needs the ability to set a user's current timezone urgently, and have voted for it over in the thread on that topic.
    Thanks! :slight_smile:
    G.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.