How about a shortcode that will allow us to insert

How about a shortcode that will allow us to insert the pricing table onto a sales page?

Got one? If so, how do I implement it?
Don't got one? why not?

Cheers, and moroseness,
Kirk

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kirk!

How about a shortcode that will allow us to insert the pricing table onto a sales page?

There's no shortcode. The Pro Sites "checkout" page is created automatically, although you may go to your

"Network Admin" -> "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" page -> "General" tab

scroll down until the "Checkout page" option and use "create" link. This will create a real (not "virtual") WordPress page that you can edit. The pricing tables will be included on this page automatically.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Kirk Ward
    • Syntax Hero

scroll down until the "Checkout page" option and use "create" link.

There is no "create link" option, rather there is an "Edit Checkout Page" link. Clicking on that takes me to the bid=1 page created when I first set up. I have edited that page. I would like another option, where I can put a pricing table on a sales page.

Any hope?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Kirk,

Create link is visible at first plugin installation before Checkout page is created, since your page is already created there is only edit link, which you see.

Can you please tell me what are you referring to when you say "Sales page", is that custom page you are using and you are looking to add pricing tables on that page?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Kirk Ward
    • Syntax Hero

Can you please tell me what are you referring to when you say "Sales page", is that custom page you are using and you are looking to add pricing tables on that page?

Yes, a custom page with the pricing table inserted on it. Seems a shortcode would be the easiest method to use. Some examples:

[prositespricing] could be a shortcode to show entire pricing table for that site
    [prositespricing show="1"] could show the pricing table with only the id=1 level
    [prositespricing show="1,3"] could show the pricing table with the id=1 and id=3 levels showing

Just some thoughts from a senior citizen geezer
    Kirk

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.