I would like to insert
1. domain search bar
2. Product Pages
3. Login Pop-up for whmcs clients
4. Support Ticket - login page

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Samorai,

Upfront doesn't have any special WHMCS element options; however, you can still use the same WHMCS integration shortcodes that are included with the integration plugin. The easiest way to do this in Upfront is by adding them to the "Widget" element using the "Text" widget. Or you could just use the WHMCS widgets that are included.

The elements you want above will be automatically given pages based on your WHMCS setup and the products you have. You will see the links to those areas from your main WHMCS frontend page. The one with this shortcode on it: [wcp_content]

We haven't fully integrated WHMCS Integration with Upfront yet so you may see some styling issues. We are working on getting all of our plugins fully integrated with Upfront right now :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any further questions on this in the meantime.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Samorai,

Sorry for the delay!

I just tested your domain checker page there and it didn't take me to your WHMCS page after submitting the request. Is it still not working for you?

In order to make it look like your screenshot you would need to add some custom CSS. Could you grant support access so I can have a closer look at your setup?

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Samir,

Sorry again about the delay. We're currently hiring some new staff right now to offset the increased amount of support tickets we have coming in.

To speed things along here, in addition to re-granting the support access could you send in your WHMCS admin? Just so we can see your settings there too :slight_smile: that way if I need to escalate this to the developer then we should have the needed credentials already.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned directly to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

I'll keep an eye out for your email! Sorry again this.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.