How Can I Add All Of My Users To My Newsletter

Hello. I have 192 users, but only 12 newsletter subscribers because I did not have the newsletter when I ported my members from Ning. I want to send a message or newsletter to all of my members, but not sure how to do that. Also is there way for new members to be automatically subscribed to the newsletter database or a messaging system when they sign up? I am granting access to my site.

Thanks
Audrey

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Audrey,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've visited your site using support access that you granted and check its settings. The E-Newsletter plugin is currently set to automatically add all newly registered users to "HerTube Network" newsletter group and since the "Double opt-in" option is disabled this should work fine and I think there's no need to address this issue anymore.

As for adding existing users as newsletter subscribers. You may do this "one by one" but I suppose this would be a time-consuming task that you'd wish to avoid. There's another way though and here's are the steps:

1. Install this plugin first:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/export-user-data/

2. Use it to export all current users to a CSV file

3. Go to "ENewsletter -> Members -> Show the Member/Import forms" and download the sample file

4. Use spreadsheet app (e.g. Excel or Open/Libre Office Calc) to adjust exported file to match sample file

5. Use "ENewsletter -> Membership -> Show the Member/Import forms" to import users from that file.

I hope this helps. In case you had any more questions on this or needed further assistance let me know please and I'll be happy to help you with this.

Best regard,
    Adam

• Milan

Hello Audrey,

Hope you are well today and wont' mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

Could you please tell us what error you are getting while following Adam's steps ? Something like snapshot would be great if you can attach here.

One more thing, you will not be able to send your list if its any other document than text one. So I suggest you create zip of your file first and then attach with your next post. This way you will be able to send us your file.

Looking forward to hearing back!
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.