How can I add fields and modify the labels of existing fields in the customer information form?

I am using the plugin to book appointments for taxi fares. I would like to be able to add a few fields like the number of passengers and the quantity of luggage (number again). I would also like to be able to change the labels of a couple of the existing fields in the form. Ideally, if possible, it would be quite convenient to be able to have a From and a To dropdown list or text field, so that customers are able to define a meeting point and a destination for the transportation. How can I go about any or all of the above? Thank you in advance.

• aristath

Hello there @George, I hope you're well today!
    I'm afraid that custom fields are not supported out of the box in the Appointments+ plugin, so this would need some custom coding in order to be implemented.
    I have notified the plugin developer about this thread, so if there's any solution for that he'll know about it.
    Please keep in mind tyhough that plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.