How can I add Fundraising to menu - it doesn't show up as an option

Hi!

So, I've set up my first fundraising event, and everything works fine, but I can't get it on the menu. I check under Appearance, Menus, but nothing there. Do you have a suggestion on what to do?

Thanks in advance!
Ricard

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @ricard_salevik,

I've just double checked this, and under "Appearance -> Menus" you should have an option for this. (see screenshot)

If you still don't, do you notice anything else missing on the menu page? There could be something causing the page from not loading completely. Do you see a footer message on that page? Something like: "Thank you for creating with WordPress.Version 3.5.1"

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Ok, a few more things we can try. First, on that menus page, can you check the javascript console for errors? In Chrome go to "View -> Developer -> Javascript Console" and in Firefox you can go to "Tools -> Web Developer -> Console"

Next, can you try switching to the default theme and deactivating all other plugins? If it starts working, you can start reactivating your plugins. When it stops working again, we'll be able to identify which plugin is conflicting.

If we can identify a conflict, I can advise from there, or even try to reproduce the issue under the same circumstances to find out how it can be fixed.

Also, can you confirm you're using the latest version of Fundraising(2.4.2) and the latest version of Wordpress (2.5.1) ?

Thanks!

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Ok sounds good! If you're happy with that solution, I'll just mark this as resolved for now. Otherwise if you ever want to revisit this, let me know. You can just try the troubleshooting methods from my last post and respond here, but be sure to "mark as unresolved" if you do.

Take care!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.