How can i add INR currency in Membership 2 Pro

Hi,

Can you kindly help e add Indian Currency "INR" in the payment settings on Membership 2 Pro. It has limited currencies listed.

Thanks,
Atul

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Atul,

Welcome to WPMU DEV. :slight_smile:

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Currenlty we are not supporting Indian Currency for Membership 2 Pro, but there is one easy way to add extra currency in Membership's currency selection box, But I think I'll need to communicate with our developer to be sure this change does not bring other issues. :slight_smile: I've pinged our developer to get their attention on this. I will update you once I recive any updates from them. :slight_smile:

Enjoy WPMU DEV.
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello again Atul,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

I am back with some more information. :slight_smile:

Our developer confirmed that if Payment Gateway which you want to incorporate on your end support INR, its good to go. :slight_smile: But before you make your website live, I think we first need to conduct proper tests on our ends. Could you please tell me which Payment Gateway you want to use with Membership 2 Pro on your end ? Please let me know Payment Gateway Information and I will conduct some tests with that on my end to be sure it works well. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Dealsflow,

I hope you're well today!

The PayUMoney gateway is not currently supported by Membership 2 Pro and it's not as easy as adding the "standard payment button". You would want to create custom integration for Membership 2 Pro and PayUMoney which is possible but would require a lot of custom development work.

If you need it urgently, you may want to post a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff members involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

You may also a "PayUMoney feature request" post on our "Features and Feedback" forum and if more members of our community will support the idea it is possible that our developers will integrate that gateway in future.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.